Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The One About Payless

Get to cross a few more things off my Fashion Wish List (however, irritatingly enough, I can't figure out how to do strikethrough and instead have to just delete them, and its so more satisfying to see something crossed off). After a revelation on the Payless website, I found both tall, flat heeled brown boots and a pair of black suede booties. I know I originally wanted grey, but it wasn't a sticking point so I don't feel like I settled. The seal on this deal was a 20% Off coupon AND a BoGo!Yay!!! So, two luxurious pairs of boots. For $45. Total. I did free shipping to the nearest store. It wasn't until after I paid that I saw it takes 14 days once shipped??? So that will bring me right up to when I leave for school. Fingers crossed. Otherwise my mom will be shipping them instead, oops. Gaze on some awesome deal-ness: I love Payless. I like all their designer pair ups too. Its a nice way for me the poverty doomed college student to look so good in the gutters. And very very soon Payless will be carrying shoes by Christian Siriano, of Project Runway and Annapolis, MD fame. I want these beauties on my feet A-freakin-SAP. Also, I know its old news that Rodarte is bringing the goods to Target this winter, but I heard one review mention sequins. Please GOD, bring sequined blazers closer to me. Please Please Please. In other news, my shirt dress I'm wearing today shrunk a little. I think. Or maybe its always been this short... I can't remember. Either way its pretty short, so I felt more appropriate wearing leggins under it than tights for the office. I'm not sure why leggins feel more decent. And I have new fashion wishes. ++ Denim Leggings. Or some are referring to them as jeggings (?) Anywho I first saw these in May at the Dublin Urban Outfitters, but they were mad expensive. And as a major supporter of leggins as pants, I'd like my leggings to masquerade as jeans. So I'm on the search for some cheapie jeggings. ++ We Love Colors Tights. In fuschia/raspberry, navy, black, and teal or royal blue. Mostly because my black Old Navy tights are pilling on the tops of the feet (wtf HOW?) and also because I think colored tights are hot but I don't own any. Also, my tumblr has 2 followers, 2 likes, and 1 reblog. Go Me!

1 comment:

  1. so facebook is being dumb so figured i would post this link here, appropriate i think...

    http://www.indiecollective.net/

    ReplyDelete